Aprender com Cultura e Extensão
The Programa Aprender com Cultura e Extensão is mainly aimed at promoting projects in the field of culture and extension involving research activities developed by graduate students at the University of São Paulo. This experience seeks to narrow the relationship between the student body and society. Thus, it is configured as an important catalyst for activities within and outside the University of São Paulo, offering the opportunity for dialogue between education, research and culture and extension.
It is highlighted here that the Aprender integrates the Política de Apoio à Permanência and Formação Estudantil of the University of São Paulo.
Since the Aprender com Cultura e Extensão has been highlighted by the increasing number of requests, their perspectives in the short and medium terms are:
- to continue its qualification process;
- to increase the number of reviewers for the submitted projects;
- to increase the Comissões de Cultura e Extensão participation as well as the student representation in all of the projects approval stages;
- to promote the participation of projects related to culture and extension activities at the national level at the Simpósio Aprender com Cultura e Extensão;
- to publish Cadernos Aprender com Cultura e Extensão with texts of coordinators whose theme is the story of experiences with projects completed;
- to internationalize the program through cooperation agreements with foreign institutions to exchange cultural experiences in a broader sense, enriching the training of future professionals.
Every year, they launched the Catálogos de Projetos of the current edition and the Cadernos, with the Relatórios Finais da Edição Anterior (Previous Edition Final Reports).
Por Pró-Reitoria de Cultura e Extensão Universitária